Brussels (BRU) to Gran Canaria (LPA)
Thanks to our global network, as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines we offer flights to Gran Canaria, serving Gran Canaria Airport (LPA). Have any questions about your upcoming flight? You can contact us 24/7 via Facebook, Messenger, Twitter or WhatsApp and we’ll get back to you with an answer or response as soon as possible!
Top Gran Canaria attractions
- Playa de Las Canteras: a beautiful urban beach, famous for its natural beauty, city-centre location and the services and amenities along its promenade.
- Vegueta: the original settlement of Gran Canaria which dates back to the 15th century, full of cobbled streets, pretty corners and a wide range of architectural styles ranging from late Gothic to renaissance.
- Jardin Canario: a 27-acre botanical garden featuring approximately 500 plant species endemic to the Canary Islands.
- Caldera de Bandama: a huge volcanic crater 1867 ft. above sea level, accessible by bus from Las Palmas.
- Calle Triana: a famous pedestrian street lined with beautiful colourful houses, shops and restaurants.
What’s the best way to get around Gran Canaria?
The bus is your best option for travelling around Gran Canaria. The buses are coloured, with yellow buses operating within the city and blue buses travelling to other parts of the island. All buses depart from either from Santa Catalina Bus Station or San Telmo Bus Station, so head here to find out more about timetables and bus routes. The buses run night and day, with services every few minutes during the day and every 10-40 minutes at night.
What’s the weather in Gran Canaria?
If you’re looking for some winter sun or the perfect summer getaway, Gran Canaria is the perfect destination for you. The coldest average temperature is a warm 17°C (63°F) in July, while the hottest average temperature is 24°C (75°F) in February.