Brussels (BRU) to Medellin (MDE)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Medellin, serving José María Córdova International Airport (MDE). With our conveniently scheduled flight times and prompt, punctual service, when you fly with us, you’re never left waiting for hours at the airport!
Top Medellin attractions
- Parque Explora: an interactive science museum and South America’s largest freshwater aquarium.
- Laguna de Guatape: a giant, mountainous rock that offers unparalleled views over the lagoon.
- Plaza Botero: a sculpture park with 23 sculptures on display.
- El Castillo – Museo y Jardines: a history museum in a castle-like house.
- Centro Commercial Santafé: a large shopping centre.
What’s the best way to get around Medellin?
Catch the metro to get from A to B. You can also take the “metrocables” to travel around Medellin and take in the fantastic view! The metros and metrocables run frequently day and night and are reliable, safe and easy to use.
What’s the weather in Medellin?
The temperature in Medellin stays a consistent average of 16°C (61°F) to 17°C (63°F) all year. Chances are you’ll need your umbrella as the rainy season runs from March until November!
*All amounts are in EUR. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable (credit card surcharge may apply).