Brussels (BRU) to Delhi (DEL)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Delhi, serving Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL). If you have any questions about your flight to Delhi, contact us 24/7 via Facebook, Twitter or WhatsApp and we'll get back to you with a response or answer as soon as we can!
Top Delhi attractions
- Gurudwara Bangla Sahib: one of the most prominent Sikh houses of worship in Delhi, a truly breath-taking building.
- Lodi Gardens: a beautiful city park spread over 90 acres, containing, Mohammed Shah's Tomb, Tomb of Sikandar Lodi, Shisha Gumbad and Bara Gumbad.
- Rajpath Marg: a ceremonial boulevard lined on both sides by huge lawns, canals and rows of trees; which runs through Vijay Chowk and India Gate to the National Stadium.
- Bahai Lotus Temple: a Bahá'í House of Worship and architectural marvel, built in 1986 and famous for its flowerlike shape.
- National Zoological Park: a 176-acre zoo located in Delhi, home to about 1.350 animals representing almost 130 species of animals and birds from around the world.
With our travel guide covering all the best attractions on offer in Delhi, as well as providing tips and tricks to get the most from your stay, you can plan out your trip to Delhi before you’ve even stepped foot on the plane.
What’s the best way to get around Delhi?
Cycle rickshaws, taxis and autorickshaws are the most common way for tourists to travel around. While most of these are fitted with meters, they’re often not used at all and you’ll have to haggle your price. There are also many metro lines operating night and day to service the city, so you can rely on public transport to get you from A to B.
What’s the weather in Delhi?
It’s warm and sunny between April and October in Delhi, and you can expect temperatures above 30°C (86°F) if you travel during this time. July and August are the wettest months of the year as well as the hottest, so expect some downpours during your visit - they are often just short bursts and then the sky clears up again! January is the coldest month to visit, averaging 15°C (59°F), but the chance of rain is very low!
*All amounts are in EUR. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable (credit card surcharge may apply).