Brussels (BRU) to Nice (NCE)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Nice, serving Nice Côte d'Azur Airport (NCE). Once you book your flight to Nice with us, you can take advantage of 24/7 customer support on social media. Simply contact us via Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp or Twitter and we'll get back to you with a response or solution as soon as we can!
Top Nice attractions
- Promenade des Anglais: iconic promenade that hugs the Mediterranean across 7 km of beautiful seaside views.
- Musée Matisse: showcases a huge collection of Matisse pieces.
- Vieux Nice (Old Town): food stalls and cafés line the winding streets.
- Cours Saleya: flower market that explodes with colour every morning (except Mondays).
- Castle Hill: though a bit of a trek, no place offers such staggering views of Nice and the surrounding sea.
Get an insider’s perspective on Nice by checking out our travel guide. We dive into top nightlife areas, best places to dine, and must-see landmarks.
What’s the best way to get around Nice?
An easy way to get around the city is by tram, which covers key hotspots throughout. You can purchase a day pass, which also allows you to take advantage of the comprehensive bus routes. Nice also now has a plethora of cycle paths and bicycle hire points — perfect for keen cyclists!
What’s the weather in Nice?
You’ll find Nice to be generally pleasant throughout the year, although July does see the best of the summer heat with an average temperature of 24°C (74°F).