Brussels (BRU) To Phuket (HKT)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Phuket serving Phuket International Airport (HKT). If you have any questions about your upcoming flight to Phuket, you can ask us a question at any time of the day or night on Facebook Messenger, Twitter or WhatsApp!
Top Phuket attractions
- The Phuket Trickeye Museum: an interactive 3D painting museum, exhibition space & tourist attraction featuring large trompe l'oeil wall paintings.
- Old Phuket Town: a historic district where you will find shrines, temples, ornate and beautifully preserved 'shophouses', quaint cafés, tiny printing shops, and impromptu private and public museums.
- Phromthep Cape: a picturesque cape and lookout point known for its stunning sea views, especially at sunset.
- Thai Boxing (Muay Thai): why not watch a match in the home of this martial art?
- Naka Market: a fascinating jumble of second-hand goods, curios, pirated items, live animals and a large amount of great local food to sample.
- Phang Nga Bay: a stunning natural landscape with emerald-green waters.
- Big Buddha: a 45-m tall white marble statue on the mountain, offering panoramic views of the island.
- Phuket FantaSea: this is a cultural theme park which opens in the evenings.
- Phi Phi Island: a group of beautiful islands featuring classic tropical beaches, stunning rock formations and vivid turquoise waters teeming with colourful marine life.
- Wat Chalong Temple: the most important Buddhist temple in Phuket.
As the largest island in Thailand, Phuket is a very popular tourist destination for people from all over the world, and it's no wonder. Phuket has everything you could dream of for your holiday: beautiful beaches, wonderful sightseeing, wild nightlife, nature activities, delicious food, and ancient cultural traditions.
What’s the best way to get around Phuket?
As a popular tourist destination, Phuket has many different options for getting around. Be wary, as both can be very expensive on the island; look for metered taxis if possible, and negotiate rates. There are also local buses (songthaews), which run from Phuket Town to the beaches around the island. Alternatively, you can rent a car or motorbike for greater freedom to explore.
What’s the weather in Phuket?
It will usually feel like summer when you're in Phuket, as it is located close to the equator. The average high is 32°C (90°F), and the average ‘low’ is 25°C (77°F). You might experience bouts of rain during the monsoon season in September and October; but with average temperatures of 28°C (82°F), the rain will cool you down! The dry season is from December to March, and the wet season is from April to November. You can do most of the activities any time of the year, as it usually rains only once or twice during the rainy months.
*All amounts are in EUR. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable (credit card surcharge may apply).