Brussels (BRU) to Taipei (TPE)
Together with our global network, as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines we always offer convenient flights to Taipei, serving Taoyuan Int'l Airport (TPE) in Taiwan. Anytime you need us, simply find us on WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook or Messenger. We’ll go out of our way to respond within the hour and provide a resolution within a day!
KLM Destinations: Taipei, Taiwan
Top Taipei attractions
- Shilin Night Market: experience the local culture, unique bargains and amazing food.
- Taipei 101 Observation Deck: enjoy a spectacular view of the city.
- Da'an Forest Park: public green activity space stretching across 0,26 square km.
- Hsing Tian Kong Temple: calm your senses at this beautiful temple.
- Beitou Hot Springs: indulge in a relaxing soak to recharge your energy.
The Chinese, Japanese, South Asian and American cultural influences, plus its tumultuous past make Taiwan’s capital one of the most interesting destinations in the Asian continent. Discover everything it has to offer in our travel guide.
What’s the best way to get around Taipei?
The most convenient way to traverse the city is by taxi. You’ll see many of them around or stationed outside hotels and landmarks. Fares are cheaper during the day and get a bit more expensive at night. Most drivers don’t speak English, so keep this in mind before hailing one down.
What’s the weather in Taipei?
Temperatures are warm but pleasant overall, with the only downside being rain showers throughout the whole year. Average temperatures vary from 13°C (55°F) to 34°C (93°F). The hottest period goes from June to September, with higher humidity levels, so don’t forget to bring your shorts and t-shirts. September is usually the wettest month.
*All amounts are in EUR. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable (credit card surcharge may apply).