Top flight deals to Ibiza (IBZ)*
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Ibiza, serving Ibiza Airport (IBZ). If there’s anything we can do to make your flight to Ibiza more comfortable, don’t hesitate to get in touch. We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to make our customers’ lives easier. Just message us on Facebook or WhatsApp, or tweet us on Twitter.
Top Ibiza attractions
- Scuba Ibiza Diving Centre: a scuba diving shop located just outside the centre of Ibiza town, offering certifications, tours and equipment.
- Cova de Can Marçà: a 100.000 year old cave that was formerly used by smugglers to hide their wares, nowadays offering a waterfall light show, a cafeteria and a souvenir shop.
- Ibiza Castle: a historic castle and outdoor museum, offering stunning views.
- Necropolis del Puig des Molins: a specialty museum dedicated to the ancient funeral rites of Ibiza.
- Teatro Pereira: watch some live music in the foyer of a theatre that was abandoned in 1893.
- Stonehenge: a temporary art installation, called Time and Space created by Australian artist Andrew Rogers, designed to look like Britain’s iconic landmark.
- Es Vedrà: an uninhabited small rocky island which is the third most magnetic point in the world, and is home to a nature preserve.
- Dalt Vila: the old town of Ibiza, it was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1999.
- Ethnography Museum: a small museum located in a refurbished country house that is 300 years old, introducing visitors to traditional life in rural Ibiza.
- Catedral de Ibiza: a breathtaking cathedral located at the top of the fortified walls of Ibiza, offering stunning views of the city below.
Probably the most famous of the Balearic Islands, Ibiza is always a popular tourist destination. Though famous for its party scene for the young and adventurous, it’s also a popular spot for family holidays. Ibiza has beautiful and tranquil beaches everywhere, so you could go to a new one each day if you wanted to! For even more insights into this exciting holiday destination, why not check out our Ibiza travel guide?
What’s the best way to get around Ibiza?
Ibiza isn’t a big island, and you’ll find you can travel around it with ease thanks to the different transport methods available. As a popular tourist destination, Ibiza has a comprehensive public transport system. The buses go to the main beaches, landmarks, and resorts. During the peak seasons, there are additional routes going around the popular nightclubs. In most cases, the taxis have affordable fares. Renting a car is a good option, but the better option if you feel comfortable, is to rent a scooter. This way you'll enjoy the breeze, the sun, and the landscapes while you move around.
What’s the weather in Ibiza?
If you’re hoping for a beach holiday in Ibiza, your best bet is to visit between May and September; you won’t need to worry about the rain much during this time! November to April are the coldest months, although temperatures are still unlikely to drop below 0°C (32°F). In winter, it’s between 8-15°C (46-59°F), so there isn’t really a bad time to visit.
*All amounts are in BHD. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable.