Bahrain (BAH) to Oranjestad, Aruba (AUA)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Aruba, serving Queen Beatrix International Airport (AUA). We make intercontinental travel comfortable and enjoyable with our range of in-flight entertainment and movies, delicious meals, and friendly flight attendants. Fly with us on your next trip to Aruba!
Top Aruba attractions
- Eagle Beach: a beach and neighbourhood of Oranjestad, Aruba famous for its many low-rise resorts and wide public beach.
- Hooiberg Nature Reserve: a cone-shaped mountain that rises 540 feet up from the centre of the Island.
- Balashi Gold Mill Ruins: the ruins of an old gold mine in Aruba.
- National Archaeological Museum Aruba: an archaeological museum in the city of Oranjestad, covering from 2500 BC to the 19th century.
- Grapefield Climbing Area: one of Aruba’s most famous rock climbing destinations.
At KLM, we go above and beyond the call of duty to ensure that our customers have the very best holiday experience, which is why we put together comprehensive travel guides to provide a detailed overview of all the very best places to eat, stay, and visit. Take a look at our Aruba travel guide today to plan your perfect trip.
What’s the weather in Aruba?
The weather in Aruba stays relatively consistent throughout the year, with the lowest average temperature being 27°C (80°F) in January and the highest being 29°C (84°F) in May. The wet season runs from October to January, with November being the wettest month with an average 90 mm of rainfall over 11 days.
What’s the best way to get around Aruba?
The bus service, known as Arubus, is frequent and reliable, and most hotels have a bus stop outside, thus making it the most convenient method of transportation. Waiting time is usually less than half an hour, and the bus runs from the early hours until late night. Alternatively, motorcycle rentals are popular for more independent travellers.
*All amounts are in BHD. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable.