Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Billund, serving Billund Airport (BLL) in Southern Denmark. Once on board one of our modern fleet of fuel-efficient aircraft for an intercontinental flight, stay entertained with over 1.000 hours of interactive entertainment. Watch movies in multiple languages!
Top Billund attractions
- LEGOLAND Resort: visit the home of LEGO for family-friendly fun.
- Sculpture Park: see an interesting collection of art among the verdant splendour of this park.
- Lalandia: excellent resort that boasts Scandinavia’s largest water park.
- Kongernes Jelling: an authentic Viking experience perfect for history buffs.
- Givskud Zoo: open enclosures give you an intimate look at a variety of exotic animals.
To discover more about your trip to Billund, check our inspirational and informative travel guide! We give the essential details you need to make your visit an unforgettable one.
What’s the best way to get around Billund?
LEGOLAND, a top attraction, is within easy walking distance of the town. Transport is particularly convenient in the summer, thanks to the regular shuttle buses ferrying people to various attractions as well as to and from the airport. Moreover, public transport is readily available as well and connects Billund to nearby cities.
What’s the weather in Billund?
July is the sunniest month on average, with temperatures of 17°C (63°F). As expected, winter is much colder with an average temperature of 1°C (34°F), so if you do visit during this time be sure to pack warm clothes.