Kralendijk (BON) to Cork (ORK)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Cork, serving Cork Airport (ORK). Feel free to contact our service desk agents on social media if you have any questions. They can handle queries in multiple languages and are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on WhatsApp, Messenger and Twitter.
Top Cork attractions
- Cork City Gaol: an atmospheric, historic prison offering night tours and exhibitions.
- Saint Fin Barre’s Cathedral: Victorian Gothic revival building with spires.
- Crawford Art Gallery: an arts centre showcasing a collection of over 2.000 works.
- Fota Wildlife Park: a vast 70-acre park and zoo.
- Blackrock Castle: a 16th-century castle and educational centre for science, engineering and technology.
What’s the best way to get around Cork?
Cork is a small city so you’ll find everything within easy walking distance. There are bus lines that connect Cork to the neighbouring suburbs with most buses departing from St. Patrick's Street, South Mall, Grand Parade and Merchant's Quay. You can take a guided tour around the city from the corner of Grand Parade and South Mall.
What’s the weather in Cork?
One thing’s for sure when visiting Cork: it’s going to be raining cats and dogs! Ireland isn’t famed for its weather, so it comes as no surprise that your trip to Cork is likely to be a bit cold and wet. Not to worry, it’s the perfect weather to retreat into a local Irish watering hole! Summer tends to heat up to about 16°C (60°F), while the winter months average 5°C (41°F).