Kralendijk (BON) to Malaga (AGP)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Malaga, serving Malaga Airport (AGP). Have a question about your next flight to Malaga? We are here for you around the clock. Reach out via Facebook, Messenger, Twitter or WhatsApp and we’ll help in any way we can!
Top Malaga attractions
- Jardín Botánico-Histórico La Concepción: a beautiful 23-hectare botanical garden dating to 1855, with tropical & subtropical flora from 5 continents.
- Automobile and Fashion Museum: a captivating museum with a collection of around 90 classic cars, plus displays of haute couture fashion & hats.
- Puerto de Málaga: the oldest continuously-operated port in Spain and one of the oldest in the Mediterranean. Great for scenic walks along the coastline.
- Mercado Central de Atarazanas Market: an old-school covered market with a variety of food items & several tapas bars in a colourful setting.
- Alcazaba Castle: a breathtaking palatial fortification built by the Hammudid dynasty in the early 11th century, recognized as the best-preserved alcazaba in Spain.
To find out more about everything that Malaga has to offer, browse our travel guide. You’ll be amazed at all of the culture and nightlife you can enjoy at this beautiful destination.
What’s the weather in Malaga?
The most popular time of year to holiday in Malaga is the summer months; you can expect a low chance of rain and comfortable average temperatures of 23°C (73°F). However, you can still catch some late sun in October, with temperatures still averaging 20°C (68°F). The winter months are cooler, but still comfortable.
What’s the best way to get around Malaga?
Plenty of cheap public transport options, including train, metro, and local bus routes, are available. Plus, you don’t have to worry about holding onto route maps as information regarding times, stops, and routes are electronically displayed at bus stops and on the buses. For a more hands-on experience, you have the choice of bike rentals or bike taxis to explore the city. Lastly, this scenic destination also suits travellers who prefer to walk.