Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Auckland Airport (AKL), Wellington International Airport (WLG), Christchurch International Airport (CHC) and more destinations in New Zealand. Make the most of flying with us and sign up to our Flying Blue Programme to collect miles that you can earn and exchange for perks.
Things to do in New Zealand
- Milford Sound: a fjord located in the South Island of the island nation, surrounded by rainforests and waterfalls.
- Tongariro National Park: a volcanic park featuring a variety of important Maori sites.
- Hobbiton Movie Set: a picturesque park that was used to film the Shire scenes of the iconic Lord of the Rings films.
- Christchurch Botanic Gardens: featuring native and exotic plants both indoors and outdoors.
- Bay of Islands: encompassing more than 140 tropical islands in the region next to the country’s North Island.
Why travel to New Zealand with us?
We understand your needs, whether it’s ensuring you have enough baggage or making sure that our flights are punctual as ever. Airfares on intercontinental flights to New Zealand include drinks and meals. Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 via Facebook, Twitter, Messenger or WhatsApp with any questions about your flight!