Together with our global network, we at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Vietnam, serving Ho Chi Minh City –Tan Son Nhat International Airport (SGN), Hanoi – Noi Bai International Airport (HAN), Da Nang International Airport (DAD) and more destinations in Vietnam.
Things to do in Vietnam
- Hoi An Ancient Town: a lovely shopping town, with street vendors and a great night market.
- Old Quarter: a historic walking area in the city of Hanoi featuring traditional shops and markets.
- Halong Bay: a picturesque body of water with beautiful scenery and caves to explore.
- Cu Chi Tunnels: famous tunnels showcasing booby traps and a shooting range.
- Huế Imperial City: a historic imperial city.
Once your trip to Vietnam is booked, take a look at our travel guide to find out more of the best attractions and hotspots you won’t want to miss!
Why travel to Vietnam with us?
With hours of in-flight entertainment ranging from movies, music, audiobooks and games on your individual screen on board our intercontinental KLM flights, you’ll feel like your holiday has already begun. Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 via Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp and Twitter with any questions or changes to your flight!