Porto Alegre (POA) to Vienna (VIE)
Belo Horizonte (BHZ) to Vienna (VIE)
Brasília (BSB) to Vienna (VIE)
Curitiba (CWB) to Innsbruck (INN)
Curitiba (CWB) to Vienna (VIE)
Florianopolis (FLN) to Vienna (VIE)
Fortaleza (FOR) to Vienna (VIE)
Sao Paulo (GRU) to Innsbruck (INN)
Goiania (GYN) to Vienna (VIE)
Rio de Janeiro (RIO) to Innsbruck (INN)
Rio de Janeiro (RIO) to Vienna (VIE)
Sao Paulo (SAO) to Vienna (VIE)
Together with our global network, we at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines always offer convenient flights to Austria, serving Vienna International Airport (VIE), Graz Airport (GRZ), Salzburg W.A. Mozart Airport (SZG) and Innsbruck Airport (INN). When you join our Flying Blue Programme you’ll earn Miles on every flight you take with us. Use those Miles to purchase ticket upgrades, extra legroom or other fantastic benefits!
Things to do in Austria
- Historic Centre of Vienna: learn about the history of Austria or enjoy one of the many coffee houses in the centre of the city.
- Schönbrunn Palace: a stunning palace in the centre of Vienna featuring beautiful gardens and tours of the palace.
- Salzburger Altstadt: enjoy a walking tour of the beautiful, romantic city of Salzburg.
- Schonbrunner Gardens: located in Vienna, this is the perfect place for a relaxing stroll.
- Tiergarten Schönbrunn: enjoy all the exotic animals they have on offer at Vienna Zoo, the oldest zoo in the world!
Our online travel guide tells you all about the very best things to see and do in Austria, with a range of recommendations to suit all tastes. Check it out and start planning your trip today!
Why travel to Austria with us?
Along with our partner airlines, we offer flights to and from over 500 destinations worldwide. That means that wherever you want to fly to Austria from, we probably have you covered. Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 via Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp and Twitter with any questions or changes to your flight!
*All amounts are in BRL. Taxes and surcharges are included. No booking fee is applicable. Prices shown may vary depending on fare availability. You will see the final amount when selecting your payment method.