Sao Paulo (SAO) to Malta (MLA)
Florianopolis (FLN) to Malta (MLA)
Brasília (BSB) to Malta (MLA)
Rio de Janeiro (RIO) to Malta (MLA)
Porto Alegre (POA) to Malta (MLA)
Curitiba (CWB) to Malta (MLA)
Belo Horizonte (BHZ) to Malta (MLA)
Fortaleza (FOR) to Malta (MLA)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Malta, serving Malta International Airport (MLA). Dreaming of dipping your toes into the Mediterranean Sea? Make it a reality with us. We have many convenient flights to the beautiful island of Malta, so book your flight today.
Top Malta attractions
- Medina Old City: the fortified town centre known as the “silent city”.
- St. John’s Co-Cathedral: an artistically designed Roman Catholic cathedral.
- Upper Barrakka Gardens: public gardens offering panoramic views of the city.
- Valletta Waterfront: a shopping complex alongside the water.
- Hagar Qim Temples: a temple complex and archaeological park.
What’s the best way to get around Malta?
Valletta city centre is best explored on foot. If you’re heading further out or would like to take public transport, there is a reliable and frequent bus service in operation. Catch the Hop-On-Hop-Off bus to explore all of Malta’s best tourist attractions. Taxis are also a good option, as they are licenced and metered.
What’s the weather in Malta?
Malta experiences hot summers and warm winters, so it can be a perfect getaway at any time of year. In the summer average temperatures can reach as high as 27°C (80°F), and in the coldest month of December the average temperature is 13°C (55°F). You will need your umbrella if you’re travelling between November and February, when the chance of rain is quite high!