Minsk (MSQ) to Dubai (DXB)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Dubai, serving Dubai International Airport (DBX). Having trouble deciding what to pack? With the help of KLM’s pack assistant on Google Home, you will be fully prepared as KLM brings you smart and personalised packing lists for all KLM destinations, including Dubai. Just ask for KLM and start packing!
Top Dubai attractions
- Dubai Fountains: the world’s largest choreographed dancing fountains.
- Dubai Mall: a shopping mall in Dubai and the largest mall in the world by total area, featuring over 1.200 different outlets.
- Burj al-Arab: a luxury hotel with iconic architecture, it’s well worth visiting the Burj al-Arab.
- Burj Khalifa: a trip to Dubai would not be complete without viewing the city from the top of the tallest building in the world.
- Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve: a 225-square-kilometre natural reserve experience, offering visitors camel tours, falconry, jeep tours, horseback riding, sand surfing and more!
Find out about Dubai's best attractions, hotels and restaurants before you’ve even got on your flight with our helpful online travel guide. From advice on where to eat to lists of all the best attractions, our guide is intended to help your trip be as seamless as possible.
What’s the best way to get around Dubai?
To move around Dubai, take the metro, bus, or even a water taxi. There are plenty of services that run day and night so you’ll always find a way to get from A to B. We recommend purchasing a “One Day in Dubai” pass which grants access to all modes of transport – perfect for days with many different stops.
What’s the weather in Dubai?
Dubai is very hot all year, with high levels of humidity near the coast. Further inland the climate is very dry and desert-like. Temperatures peak at over 40°C (104°F) in the hotter months of May to September so if you are heading to Dubai during this time, pack your sun cream! In the winter, temperatures average a much more manageable 24°C (75°F).