Minsk (MSQ) to Casablanca (CAS)
Minsk (MSQ) to Rabat (RBA)
Thanks to our global network, as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines we always offer convenient flights to Morocco, serving major airports in the country, including Rabat–Salé Airport (RBA) and Marrakech–Ral Al Khaimah International Airport (RAK). We’re proud of our record as a punctual airline, and do everything we can to ensure you have the trip you deserve.
Things to do in Morocco
- Atlas Mountains: the impressive mountain range extends some 2.500 km across the north of Africa, with some stunning hiking spots in Morocco.
- Jemaa el-Fnaa: a square and market place in the heart of Marrakesh, which remains the main square in the city centre.
- Hassan II Mosque: a beautiful mosque in Casablanca, and the largest in Morocco.
- Kasbah des Udayas: a 12th-century edifice overlooking the Bou Regreg river and opposite Salé, this kasbah is well worth visiting.
- El Badi Palace: the stunning ruins of a palace located in Marrakesh, which dates from the 17th century.
- Merzouga Desert: a huge desert featuring sand dunes and exotic birds.
- Chefchaouen Old City: a charming historic district.
- Mount Toubkal: a mountain home to the highest peak in the Atlas Mountains.
How can you get the most out of your trip to Morocco? Take a look at our travel guide, where we show you everything that makes Morocco an incredible destination, including its amazing landmarks, delicious cuisine and unmissable attractions!
Why travel to Morocco with us?
Travelling to Morocco with us couldn’t be easier. If you have any questions, requests or need to keep up with us, we’re here for you around the clock via Facebook, WhatsApp and Twitter. Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 via Facebook with any questions about your flight!