Minsk (MSQ) to New Orleans (MSY)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to New Orleans, Louisiana, serving Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY). With a selection of delicious meals and in-flight entertainment on our intercontinental flights, you’ll have reached your destination before you know it!
Top New Orleans attractions
- The National WWII Museum: a military museum with a focus on the Second World War.
- St. Louis Cathedral: a Roman Catholic cathedral with a fairy-tale castle design.
- Frenchmen Street: a street market selling local goods.
- Jackson Square: a national historic landmark famed for its role in the Louisiana Purchase.
- Preservation Hall: a theatre running local productions and plays.
What’s the best way to get around New Orleans?
Buses and streetcars are your best way to travel around the city and, if you’re staying in the French Corner, you’ll find that these operate so frequently that you never have to wait more than a few minutes! If you’re staying further out of the city centre, you may be better off taking taxis to and from your destinations or renting a car for your trip.
What’s the weather in New Orleans?
New Orleans experiences hot and wet summers, with a high chance of rain. The winter months still see very pleasant temperatures, with the coolest average temperature being 13°C (55°F). The likelihood of rain fluctuates throughout the year, so we’d recommend packing your umbrella just to be on the safe side!