Toronto (YTO) To Amsterdam (AMS)
Winnipeg (YWG) To Amsterdam (AMS)
Ottawa (YOW) To Amsterdam (AMS)
Montreal (YMQ) To Amsterdam (AMS)
Calgary (YYC) To Amsterdam (AMS)
Vancouver (YVR) To Amsterdam (AMS)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Amsterdam from all over the world, serving our hub Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS). In fact, we offer direct flights to Amsterdam from over 150 destinations worldwide!
Book a KLM flight to Amsterdam and experience the best in Dutch hospitality and 24/7 service via social media on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. On our intercontinental flights you can sit back and enjoy over 1.000 hours of films, TV series, audiobooks and language courses on your personal screen, and benefit from the included 23 kg check-in bag. Not to mention our tasty meals and drinks.
iFly TV: Little Secrets of Amsterdam
Top Amsterdam attractions
- Rijksmuseum: admire the astonishing collection of Dutch art dating back to the Middle Ages as well as exemplary exhibits of European and Asian art.
- Anne Frank House: this touching tribute to the wartime diarist Anne Frank is a must-visit.
- Begijnhof: relax in this surreal area of tranquillity that provides respite from the bustling city centre.
- Vondelpark: enjoy the best of nature and relaxation while exploring this expansive park.
- The Heineken Experience: take an interactive tour through the former brewery.
What better way to prepare for your flight to Amsterdam than with a read through our comprehensive travel guide? We give you the ins and outs on where to go, what to do, and much more.
What’s the best way to get around Amsterdam?
Renting a bike in Amsterdam is almost a rite of passage for many tourists. Be warned though: traffic is intense, you’d wish an extra set of eyes. Otherwise, you can access unlimited use of the trams, buses, and subway when you buy a public transportation pass.
What’s the weather in Amsterdam?
If you want to catch the best of the weather, fly to Amsterdam in June when the sun shines the most. Avoid November if getting wet isn’t exactly your thing, this month sees the highest average rainfall!
*All amounts are in CAD. Taxes and surcharges are included. No booking fee is applicable. Additional baggage fees may apply.