Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Brindisi, serving Brindisi (or Salento) Airport (BDS) in the south of Italy. Book your next flight to Brindisi with us and benefit from our convenient departure and arrival times with flights that fit your schedule, not the other way around!
Top Brindisi attractions
- Santa Maria del Casale: a beautiful Romanesque Gothic church located 2 kilometres north of Brindisi with numerous paintings of the Knights of St. John dating back to 1200.
- Brindisi Port: a famous maritime port in Brindisi, popular with tourists and locals alike for scenic walks along the waterfront.
- Guna Beach: a picturesque beach on the coast near Brindisi.
- Museo Archeologico Provinciale Francesco Ribezzo: a historical museum in Brindisi featuring a wide variety of displays from coins to statues to boat reconstructions and mosaics.
- Portico dei Cavalieri Templari: a small but beautiful spot in Piazza Duomo, with origins tracing back to the Templars' expeditions who were sailing from Brindisi.
What’s the best way to get around Brindisi?
Brindisi is a destination best explored on foot; however; local Line 3 is the best route to see the area.
What’s the weather in Brindisi?
Brindisi experiences average lows of 7°C (44°F) in January and highs of 29°C (84°F) during July. The best time to visit is between April and October, when the temperature is frequently above 20°C (68°F). July is the driest month of the year, with a 14 percent chance of rain, while in December, the chance of rain can be as high as 46 percent.
*All amounts are in CAD. Taxes and surcharges are included. No booking fee is applicable. Additional baggage fees may apply.