Ottawa (YOW) to Brussels (BRU)
Montreal (YMQ) to Brussels (BRU)
Halifax (YHZ) to Brussels (BRU)
Winnipeg (YWG) to Brussels (BRU)
Victoria (YYJ) to Brussels (BRU)
Vancouver (YVR) to Brussels (BRU)
Toronto (YTO) to Brussels (BRU)
Calgary (YYC) to Brussels (BRU)
Edmonton (YEA) to Brussels (BRU)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Brussels, serving Brussels Airport (BRU) just outside the capitol of Belgium. Have any questions about your upcoming flight to Brussels? Contact us via Facebook, Messenger, Twitter or WhatsApp and you can rest assured that we will contact you as soon as possible with a response or direct answer.
Top Brussels attractions
- Cathedrale St-Michel et Ste-Gudule: a stunning Roman Catholic church in Brussels which dates back to the 9th
- Musical Instruments Museum: a museum boasting a collection of 8.000 instruments on display.
- Brussels Chocolate Walking Tour and Workshop: a famous chocolate tour in Brussels, allowing visitors to see how real Belgian chocolate is made as they taste their way around the chocolatiers in Brussels.
- Grote Markt: a central square surrounded by opulent buildings, and every 2 years, a magnificent flower carpet.
- Beer Tasting Tour: a tour that takes visitors through the centre of the city, sampling the local Belgian beers as they go.
Brussels is one of the jewels of Europe; with the perfect combination of ancient history and modern culture, those who visit cannot help but fall for its charming spell. The city is home to impressive architecture, gothic churches, fantastic museums and delightful shopping centres that will satisfy even the most demanding shopaholics. And amidst all that culture, don't forget to visit the Manneken Pis to laugh at your heart's content. Read up on more things to do in Brussels on our online travel guide!
What’s the best way to get around Brussels?
If you want to really get a feel for the city, the best way to do it is either by walking or by bicycle. A good pair of walking shoes will be your best friends during your visit! Of course, other means of transport are available: trains, buses, and taxis. However, traffic is generally heavy so you’d probably still be quicker on foot!
What’s the weather in Brussels?
The temperature ranges from a high of 23°C (73°F) to a low of 1°C (33°F). While Brussels rarely gets snow during winter, it definitely gets rain, so make sure you bring your rain gear!
*All amounts are in CAD. Taxes and surcharges are included. No booking fee is applicable. Additional baggage fees may apply.