Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Budapest, serving Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport (BUD). Want to discover more about your flight to Budapest? We’re available on social media to answer any questions you may have!
Top Budapest attractions
- Széchenyi Thermal Bath: let Europe’s largest medicinal bath soothe your stress and jet lag.
- The Great Synagogue: styled after the Moorish Revival, this historic building is the second-largest synagogue in the world.
- Halászbástya (Fisherman’s Bastion): a Neo-Gothic fortress with phenomenal views of the city.
- Memento Park: ideal for a curious day spent ogling busts and plaques of Communism’s A-listers.
- Hajogyari Island: the city’s lively nightlife hub and the perfect spot for dusk-till-dawn parties.
Find out what the experts have to say on the best things to see, eat and do in Budapest by visiting our travel guide!
What’s the best way to get around Budapest?
You can catch buses, trams, and trolley buses from anywhere in the city; what’s more, they run from early in the morning until late at night. Alternatively, the metro (subway) is well connected to top locations. For a bonus experience, take the Yellow line - the oldest metro line in Europe; a ride in its narrow carriages is like taking a step back in time.
What’s the weather in Budapest?
With an average of 10 hours of sunshine a day, July is the best time to visit Budapest. The longer daylight hours make embracing Budapest’s evening café culture a joy.
*All amounts are in CAD. Taxes and surcharges are included. No booking fee is applicable. Additional baggage fees may apply.