Vancouver (YVR) to Gothenburg (GOT)
Montreal (YMQ) to Gothenburg (GOT)
Ottawa (YOW) to Gothenburg (GOT)
Toronto (YTO) to Gothenburg (GOT)
Calgary (YYC) to Gothenburg (GOT)
Winnipeg (YWG) to Gothenburg (GOT)
Victoria (YYJ) to Gothenburg (GOT)
Edmonton (YEA) to Gothenburg (GOT)
Halifax (YHZ) to Gothenburg (GOT)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Gothenburg, serving Gothenburg-Landvetter Airport (GOT). We have worked hard to establish a strong reputation for punctuality, and we intend to keep it this way. Book your next flight to Gothenburg with us today!
Top Gothenburg attractions
- Roda Sten Konsthall: a contemporary art hall that hosts a variety of different activities, and where visitors can experience exhibitions and performances by Swedish and international artists.
- Keillers Park: a beautiful public park in the heart of the city, offering a mix of landscaped park and natural forest.
- Oscar Fredriks Church: a beautiful historic church erected in the 1890s, designed in the Neo Gothic style.
- Götaplatsen: the city’s main boulevard featuring quaint shops, cafes, and restaurants.
- Southern Goteborg Archipelago: stretching along the coast like a string of pearls, the archipelago is a beautiful spot to visit.
Find out more about our services to Gothenburg, including the best attractions to visit, with our online travel guide.
What’s the best way to get around Gothenburg?
Travel around Gothenburg on the city’s tram system; during the week trams operate every 8 minutes during the day and twice an hour at night. During the day at the weekend, they run every 15-30 minutes. There are 12 tram lines, ten of which run through the central station of Brunnsparken, which is a good place to head to. Brunnsparken is just 2 minutes away from the central train station too, so if you're heading further out of the city, catch a tram there and then hop on a train. Gothenburg city centre is easily walkable, and there is an excellent bike network set up so you might want to consider renting a bike for the duration of your visit.
What’s the weather in Gothenburg?
During January and February, temperatures rarely reach above freezing so you will need to wrap up warm. During summer, the climate is still relatively cool with average temperatures peaking at about 17°C (61°F) throughout June, July, and August.
*All amounts are in CAD. Taxes and surcharges are included. No booking fee is applicable. Additional baggage fees may apply.