Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Grand Rapids, serving Gerald R. Ford Airport (GRR). We pride ourselves on our top-notch customer service. Have any questions or concerns about your upcoming flight to Grand Rapids? Contact us 24/7 via Facebook, Twitter or WhatsApp for a quick response!
Top Grand Rapids attractions
- Grand Rapids Art Museum: a gallery featuring diverse art from European and American artists and sculptors.
- Van Andel Arena: a 10.834-seat multi-purpose arena which hosts a variety of different events.
- Leonardo da Vinci's Horse statue: a beautiful full-size cast of a horse located in the botanical gardens.
- Meyer May House: a Frank Lloyd Wright-designed house built in 1908, considered Michigan’s masterpiece.
- John Ball Zoo: a large urban zoo with a range of unusual exhibits, housing a variety of animals from around the world.
What’s the best way to get around Grand Rapids?
To move around downtown take the DASH, a free shuttle bus that loops around all the main attractions of the city. You can also take the public bus – “The Rapid”, which runs every 15-10 minutes between the hours of 06:30 and 18:30.
What’s the weather in Grand Rapids?
During the summer months of May until September, Grand Rapids experiences average temperatures of 22°C (72°F), making these months a pleasant and comfortable time to visit Michigan. If you're planning your trip during the colder winter months, expect it to be very cold – Michigan often gets between 5 and 10 inches of snow over the winter!
*All amounts are in CHF. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable (credit card surcharge may apply).