Basel (BSL) to Muscat (MCT)
Geneva (GVA) to Muscat (MCT)
Zurich (ZRH) to Muscat (MCT)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Muscat International Airport (MCT) in Oman. We serve over 150 destinations worldwide, with 500 destinations reached by our partner network.
Things to do in Oman
- Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque: the main mosque in the Sultanate of Oman, located in the centre of the capital city.
- Bahla Fort: one of 4 historic fortresses in the highland areas of the Sultanate.
- Jebel Akhdar: the ‘green mountains’, a beautiful spot to escape to from the city.
- Royal Opera House: the country’s premiere venue for musical arts and culture.
- Wahiba Sands: located in the desert region to the south of the capital.
Why travel to Oman with us?
Travel with us and take advantage of over 1.000 hours of in-flight entertainment on intercontinental flights. Relax in style and catch up on the latest movie releases, or watch a TV series you’ve missed out on. Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 via Facebook, Twitter, Messenger or WhatsApp with any questions about your flight!
*All amounts are in CHF. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable (credit card surcharge may apply).