Shanghai (PVG) to Frankfurt (FRA)
Dalian (DLC) to Frankfurt (FRA)
Beijing (BJS) to Frankfurt (FRA)
Shenzhen (SZX) to Frankfurt (FRA)
Shenyang (SHE) to Frankfurt (FRA)
Wuhan (WUH) to Frankfurt (FRA)
Chengdu (CTU) to Frankfurt (FRA)
Guangzhou (CAN) to Frankfurt (FRA)
Xiamen (XMN) to Frankfurt (FRA)
Hangzhou (HGH) to Frankfurt (FRA)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Frankfurt am Main, serving Frankfurt Airport (FRA). Earn frequent flier Miles on your flight by joining our Flying Blue programme. You can redeem Miles for upgrades and by being a member, you'll be entitled to a variety of privileges and benefits.
Top Frankfurt attractions
- The Hauptwache: the central point of Frankfurt and one of the city’s most famous plazas.
- Römer: a historic medieval building that has been the city’s town hall for over 600 years.
- Goethe Monument: a statue to the famous German writer and statesman.
- Palmengarten: a beautiful botanic garden in the Westend-Süd district of the city.
- Eiserner Steg: a famous iron footbridge over the river Main.
What’s the best way to get around Frankfurt am Main?
There are many buses, trains and trams to get you around the city easily. All operate day and night, with services running every few minutes – so you'll never have to wait long to get a ride. You can also explore Frankfurt on foot as the city is quite compact, and you can use the S-Bahn to get to outer suburbs if required.
What’s the weather in Frankfurt?
Frankfurt has cool summers and cold winters. Even during the hottest months of May until September, the temperature rarely reaches above 20°C (68°F), and often falls below freezing during December and January.
*All amounts are in CNY. Taxes and surcharges are included. No booking fee is applicable, but a payment surcharge may apply. Prices shown may vary depending on fare availability. You will see the final amount when selecting your payment method.