Dalian (DLC) to Kuwait City (KWI)
Wuhan (WUH) to Kuwait City (KWI)
Shenzhen (SZX) to Kuwait City (KWI)
Xiamen (XMN) to Kuwait City (KWI)
Chengdu (CTU) to Kuwait City (KWI)
Shenyang (SHE) to Kuwait City (KWI)
Beijing (BJS) to Kuwait City (KWI)
Hangzhou (HGH) to Kuwait City (KWI)
Shanghai (PVG) to Kuwait City (KWI)
Guangzhou (CAN) to Kuwait City (KWI)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Kuwait, serving Kuwait International Airport (KWI). Do you have questions about your flight to Kuwait? Contact us 24/7 on Facebook Messenger, Twitter or WhatsApp.
Top Kuwait attractions
- Kuwait Towers a group of 3 slender towers in Kuwait City, and the perfect place to take a photo from above, as you dine in style.
- Kuwait House for National Works Museum: a fascinating museum that houses and encapsulates the grim reminders of the first Gulf war in 1990-91.
- Messilah Beach: a wonderful beach, which is considered to have one of the biggest shorelines in Kuwait.
- Mirror House: the only house in the world entirely covered with a mirror mosaic by one artist.
- Al Shaheed Park: the largest urban park in Kuwait, boasting many sculptures.
Located on a desert coastline, Kuwait City has somewhat of an oasis feel to it. The city offers traditional Islamic architecture mixed with futuristic modern buildings, making it a unique place to visit. Read more about Kuwait by visiting our online travel guide!
What’s the best way to get around Kuwait?
Unfortunately, Kuwait City does not have a good public transport network, and walking is not an option because it’s simply too hot! Taxis are the best option, but you might find your driver’s style of driving is edgy and even dangerous at some moments, so be patient with your drivers or ask them to be extra cautious.
What’s the weather in Kuwait?
Because of its desert climate, the temperatures are high, often exceeding 45°C (113°F) during the day, and sandstorms are common between April and October. The temperature will drop to around 8°C (46°F) during January to March, so if you don’t fancy the heat, this is the perfect time to visit.