Guangzhou (CAN) to Lisbon (LIS)
Shanghai (PVG) to Lisbon (LIS)
Dalian (DLC) to Lisbon (LIS)
Chengdu (CTU) to Lisbon (LIS)
Shenyang (SHE) to Lisbon (LIS)
Hangzhou (HGH) to Lisbon (LIS)
Beijing (BJS) to Lisbon (LIS)
Wuhan (WUH) to Lisbon (LIS)
Shenzhen (SZX) to Lisbon (LIS)
Xiamen (XMN) to Lisbon (LIS)
As KLM Royal Dutch Airlines we offer flights to Lisbon, serving Lisbon Portela Airport (LIS) at the most convenient flight times from all over the world, thanks to our global partner network. Along with Lisbon, we proudly serve over 150 destinations directly from our hub Amsterdam Schiphol Airport, and our reach expands to over 500 destinations with our partner network. So sit back and let us take you where you need to go!
Top Lisbon attractions
- Lisbon Oceanarium: the largest indoor aquarium in Europe, featuring a large collection of marine species; 16.000 individuals of 450 species to be exact.
- Jeronimos Monastery: an ornate former monastery of the Order of Saint Jerome built in 1601, with beautiful steeples and architecture.
- Alfama: the oldest district of Lisbon, containing many important historical attractions, as well as an abundance of Fado bars and restaurants.
- Torre de Belem: a historic fortified tower located in the civil parish of Santa Maria de Belém, built in 1519.
- Time Out Market Lisboa: the headquarters of Time Out, boasting a collection of 30 fabulous restaurants with 500 seats indoors and another 250 in the terrace area.
Whether you want to relax on one of Lisbon’s beautiful beaches or explore the cultured city centre, our travel guide has all of the information you need to have the best holiday to Lisbon. Take a look today.
What’s the best way to get around Lisbon?
The metro is your best option for moving around Lisbon. It runs 24 hours a day and makes stops at all of Lisbon’s main attractions, as well as the city’s surrounding suburbs. The metro runs very frequently, with services every few minutes during rush hours. There are also night lines for those of you wanting to enjoy Lisbon’s nightlife.
What’s the weather in Lisbon?
The best time to visit Lisbon is between June and September when there’s a very low chance of rain, and the days are sunny and warm. If you visit between this time, you can expect average temperatures of 24°C (74°F). If you’re travelling outside of these months, Lisbon will be colder, averaging 11°C (52°F) and you will likely need an umbrella!
*All amounts are in CNY. Taxes and surcharges are included. No booking fee is applicable, but a payment surcharge may apply. Prices shown may vary depending on fare availability. You will see the final amount when selecting your payment method.