Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Munich, serving Munich Airport (MUC). When flying with us, you can rely on our commitment to get you to Munich on time so you don’t have to make any last-minute changes. We’re recognised as one of the most punctual airlines worldwide, and we’re proud to keep you on schedule.
Top Munich attractions
- Englischer Garten: among Europe’s largest, this 18th-century park features a lake, three small islands, and a lakeside beer garden.
- Marienplatz: historic buildings and structures surround Munich’s central square.
- Hofbräuhaus am Platzl: a 3-floor beer hall dating back to the 16th
- Viktualienmarkt: brilliant for foodies, this huge market features gourmet stalls selling tasty treats and fresh ingredients.
- Allianz Arena: home of FC Bayern Munich.
Get the most out of your Munich holiday with a read through our travel guide. Our experts detail the hidden delights of this phenomenal city.
What’s the best way to get around Munich?
The metro system covers the majority of the major hotspots. Purchase a pass to gain access; options range from one to 3-day passes. Keen cyclists will enjoy the abundant cycle paths and cycle hire points. Munich calls itself the bicycle capital of Germany and has a good reason to do so.
What’s the weather in Munich?
You’ll love exploring Munich’s plethora of breathtaking architecture during the summer months when the average temperature reaches 18°C (64°F). Visiting in the winter can be a magical experience as well, thanks to the famous Christmas markets. But, make sure you bundle up in warm clothes as temperatures drop to -1°C (30°F) or lower.
*All amounts are in CNY. Taxes and surcharges are included. No booking fee is applicable, but a payment surcharge may apply. Prices shown may vary depending on fare availability. You will see the final amount when selecting your payment method.