Shanghai (PVG) to Oslo (OSL)
Beijing (BJS) to Oslo (OSL)
Shenyang (SHE) to Oslo (OSL)
Xiamen (XMN) to Oslo (OSL)
Hangzhou (HGH) to Oslo (OSL)
Wuhan (WUH) to Oslo (OSL)
Dalian (DLC) to Oslo (OSL)
Chengdu (CTU) to Oslo (OSL)
Shenzhen (SZX) to Oslo (OSL)
Guangzhou (CAN) to Oslo (OSL)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Oslo, serving Oslo Airport (OSL) and Sandefjord Airport, Torp (TRF). Why not extend your trip with us? We can put you en route to over 150 international destinations. No need to sit in another airport lounge or rush to catch a connection. Just buckle up and let us do the rest.
Top Oslo attractions
- Akershus Fortress: 13th-century castle containing two fascinating museums offering a deeper look into Norwegian history.
- Viking Ship Museum: see the remains of 9th-century Viking ships and other finds from Viking tombs.
- Royal Palace: visit in the summer when this stunning palace is open to the public.
- Oslofjord: one of Norway’s most awe-inspiring natural landscapes.
- Oslo Opera House: an architectural beauty and cultural hub that invites you to walk on the roof.
The captivating charm of Oslo is its most alluring quality. Why not check out our travel guide and prepare yourself for the trip of a lifetime?
What’s the best way to get around Oslo?
Trams and buses are by far the most efficient ways to get around the city’s top sites. Although most lines shut at midnight, a night service runs until around 04:00.
What’s the weather in Oslo?
The best time to visit Oslo is during July when the average temperature reaches 18°C (64°F). Norway’s fjords undoubtedly look stunning during winter, but make sure you bring warm clothes as temperatures drop to an average of -3°C (27°F).