Shanghai (PVG) to Sevilla (SVQ)
Beijing (BJS) to Sevilla (SVQ)
Shenyang (SHE) to Sevilla (SVQ)
Dalian (DLC) to Sevilla (SVQ)
Xiamen (XMN) to Sevilla (SVQ)
Wuhan (WUH) to Sevilla (SVQ)
Chengdu (CTU) to Sevilla (SVQ)
Thanks to our partner network, as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines we offer flights to Sevilla, serving Sevilla Airport (SVQ) from several places across the world. Simply compare our offer online to find the most convenient flight to Sevilla for you! With our favourable flight schedule you’ll always be able to make the most out of your trip.
Top Sevilla attractions
- St. Mary of the See Cathedral:a beautifully decorated cathedral dating back to the 1400s.
- Plaza de España: a historical plaza showcasing regional architecture.
- Alcazar: a royal palace built in the 1100s.
- General Archive of the Indies: a collection of archival documents detailing the Spanish Empire and its ties to America and the Philippines.
- Museum of Fine Arts of Sevilla: the most popular museum in the city.
What’s the best way to get around Sevilla?
You’ll find it very easy to get around Sevilla, as the city offers several public transport options. The MetroCenter Tram or the TUSSAM bus network are the best options for getting around the city centre. If you’re looking to get out of the city, the Sevilla Metro or the AVE high-speed train connects you with the local suburbs.
What’s the weather in Sevilla?
You might want to pack lighter clothes as Sevilla is the warmest city on continental Europe. During the summer, which lasts from May through October, average highs range from 27°C (81°F) to 36°C (97°F). If you’re visiting in the winter months, you can expect wetter weather with highs averaging above 15°C (60°F).