Shanghai (PVG) to Winnipeg (YWG)
Beijing (BJS) to Winnipeg (YWG)
Guangzhou (CAN) to Winnipeg (YWG)
Xiamen (XMN) to Winnipeg (YWG)
Thanks to our global network, as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines we offer flights to Winnipeg, serving Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson International Airport (YWG) at the most convenient flight times. If there’s anything we can do to make your flight to Winnipeg more comfortable, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our social servicing team. We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to make our your life easier. Just message us on Facebook, Messenger or WhatsApp, or simply send us a tweet.
Top Winnipeg attractions
- Assiniboine Park Zoo: a fascinating zoo established in 1904, which features polar bears, a large duck pond and beautiful gardens.
- Canadian Museum for Human Rights: a museum in Winnipeg dedicated to exploring the subject of human rights with a special but not exclusive reference to Canada, in order to enhance the public's understanding of human rights.
- Leo Mol Sculpture Garden: a beautiful garden filled with artwork, statues and other sculptures created by the gifted artist, Leo Mol, along with the Leo Mol School House Studio.
- The Forks National Historic Site: a picturesque riverside park dedicated to preserving and presenting the 6.000-year history of human presence at the site, featuring interpretive exhibits, award-winning sculptures, year-round walking trails, a dock, a canoe beach, a native prairie garden and a riverside amphitheatre for performances and events.
- Fort Whyte Alive: a 640-acre environmental, education and recreation centre in Winnipeg, boasting a 70-acre bison prairie and related heritage exhibits, more than 9 km of interpretive nature trails, a family treehouse, floating boardwalks, and deer in their natural habitat.
What’s the best way to get around Winnipeg?
There are very good bus links for Winnipeg downtown that you can use to explore the city centre, and the routes run very frequently day and night. The Downtown Spirit is a free service that runs 3 routes throughout the city during the day that tourists can make use of. Public transport is a little more restricted if you are heading to the outer suburbs so you may need to rely on taxis to get you from A to B.
What’s the weather in Winnipeg?
Expect very cold, very white winters in Winnipeg. Average temperatures can fall to a bone-chilling -16°C (4°F) in January, so wrap up warm. Summer sees highs of 20°C (68°F), but it comes at a cost: a lot of rain! If you are travelling in the summer months, you will definitely need your umbrella.
*All amounts are in CNY. Taxes and surcharges are included. No booking fee is applicable, but a payment surcharge may apply. Prices shown may vary depending on fare availability. You will see the final amount when selecting your payment method.