Shenyang (SHE) to Zagreb (ZAG)
Chengdu (CTU) to Zagreb (ZAG)
Shenzhen (SZX) to Zagreb (ZAG)
Beijing (BJS) to Zagreb (ZAG)
Guangzhou (CAN) to Zagreb (ZAG)
Xiamen (XMN) to Zagreb (ZAG)
Hangzhou (HGH) to Zagreb (ZAG)
Shanghai (SHA) to Zagreb (ZAG)
Wuhan (WUH) to Zagreb (ZAG)
Dalian (DLC) to Zagreb (ZAG)
Thanks to our global partner network, as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines we offer flights to Zagreb, serving Zagreb Airport (ZAG) from all over the world. We pride ourselves on our tireless efforts to get you where you need to go on time. In fact, we have been recognised for our punctuality in the past, and we intend to keep it this way. So book with us today, and relax while we take you wherever you need to go.
Top Zagreb attractions
- Tkalciceva: a beautiful central street in Zagreb lined with small boutiques, traditional shops, restaurants and cafes.
- Mirogoj Cemetery: a spectacular cemetery park which is notable for being the burial spot of many famous Croatians, and for its fantastic architecture.
- The Well of Life: a sculpture by the Croatian sculptor and architect Ivan Meštrović that symbolises the human desire for life, youth, and eternal beauty; installed in front of the Croatian National Theatre.
- Wake Park Jarun: a large body of water set aside for wakeboarders and water-skiers, featuring numerous jumps and obstacles perfect for water sports enthusiasts.
- Museum of Broken Relationships: a unique museum in Zagreb dedicated to failed love relationships, exhibiting personal objects left over from former lovers, accompanied by brief descriptions.
Need more inspiration planning your trip to Zagreb? Then take a look at our travel guide. We’ve got all of the information you need on the best hot spots, attractions and local eateries not to be missed!
What’s the best way to get around Zagreb?
Use the tram to move around Zagreb. It operates 24 hours a day, with services running as frequently as every few minutes during the day and every 30 minutes or so at night. There are also bus lines operating, so you’ll never have to wait long for your next ride. The train is quick and efficient and a good option for those of you who are wanting to head further out of the city.
What’s the weather in Zagreb?
Whenever you visit Zagreb, take an umbrella with you - there’s about a 50 percent chance of rain all year! If you’re looking for sun, head to Zagreb in July when it will be about 21°C (70°F). In winter, temperatures fall to freezing so if you’re travelling between November and February, you will need to wrap up warm!
*All amounts are in CNY. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable (credit card surcharge may apply).