Cartagena (CTG) to Copenhagen (CPH)
Bogota (BOG) to Aalborg (AAL)
Medellin (MDE) to Copenhagen (CPH)
Cartagena (CTG) to Aalborg (AAL)
Cartagena (CTG) to Billund (BLL)
Medellin (MDE) to Aalborg (AAL)
Cali (CLO) to Billund (BLL)
Barranquilla (BAQ) to Copenhagen (CPH)
Bogota (BOG) to Copenhagen (CPH)
Cali (CLO) to Copenhagen (CPH)
Medellin (MDE) to Billund (BLL)
Bogota (BOG) to Billund (BLL)
Cali (CLO) to Aalborg (AAL)
Together with our global network, we at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Denmark, serving the major airports in the country, including Copenhagen Airport (CPH), Aalborg Airport (AAL) and Billund Airport (BLL). Want to earn Miles which you can redeem for fantastic member-only benefits? Then join our Flying Blue Programme for free today.
Things to do in Denmark
- Rubjerg Knude Lighthouse: this lighthouse was in operation until 1968, when it was abandoned because it was slowly being buried by sand!
- Labyrinthia: with all sorts of outdoor mazes and puzzles, this is a great place to visit for some family fun.
- Your Rainbow Panorama: the easily-recognisable rooftop of the ARoS Art Museum has become one of Aarhus’s top attractions.
- Maritime Research Centre: sail in a Viking long boat and play an active role as a crew member.
- Man Meets the Sea: this monumental sculpture has been attracting visitors to Denmark’s West Coast since 1995.
We’re sure by now that you’re ready to hop on a plane and explore Denmark, but if you need any more convincing, or if you simply want all of the possible information to make your time in Denmark the trip of a lifetime, take a look at our travel guide today. We’ve got all of the information you could possibly need.
Why travel to Denmark with us?
Airfares on all our flights to Denmark include a snack and drinks. Flying intercontinentally? Then of course we have you covered with our included delicious in-flight meals and exciting in-flight entertainment options, such as blockbuster films, popular TV series and a great selection of music. How will you pass the time on the flight?