San Jose, CR (SJO) to Aberdeen (ABZ)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Aberdeen, serving Aberdeen International Airport (ABZ). If you have any questions about your flight to Aberdeen, contact us 24/7 via Facebook, Messenger, Twitter or WhatsApp and expect a quick response!
Top Aberdeen Attractions
- Old Aberdeen: take a step back in time as you stroll through this historic quarter.
- Malt Whisky Trail: follow this path across the beautiful Moray Speyside to take in striking and diverse landscapes as you learn about Scotland’s rich whisky heritage.
- Balmoral Castle: visit the lush gardens and grounds between April and July of this official residence of the British royal family.
- David Welch Winter Garden: located at Duthie Park, this indoor garden boasts rare and beautiful plants enjoyable all year round. It is one of the largest indoor gardens in Europe!
- Aberdeen Maritime Museum: explore the deep ties between the city and the sea in this award-winning museum.
Looking for an insider’s take on Aberdeen? Check out our travel guide for a comprehensive guide to the must-sees and must-dos.
What’s the best way to get around Aberdeen?
You can make use of Aberdeen’s comprehensive bus routes to get around the city. “First Bus Aberdeen” runs throughout the city and provides seamless links to the top landmarks. Hiring a taxi is a flexible way to get around, or if you are a keen cyclist, you will find Aberdeen to be a very bike-friendly city.
What’s the weather in Aberdeen?
Summer sees the best of the Scottish sun, with July experiencing an average temperature of 14°C (57°F). You can never be quite sure what direction the weather will take in Scotland though, so make sure you pack an umbrella and a warm coat.