Curacao (CUR) to Vaxjo (VXO)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines operate flights to Vaxjo, serving Växjö Småland Airport (VXO). We fly to and from over 150 destinations worldwide and over 500 destinations with our partner network - this means no waiting around airports or problems catching your next flight! Just sit back, relax and let us take care of you.
Top Vaxjo attractions
- Växjö Cathedral: a stylish church with two towers, with the cathedral housing some beautiful glass sculptures.
- Teleborg Castle: despite its medieval style, this fairy-tale castle was built in 1900.
- Kronobergs Slottsruin: a small fortress located on a nearby island, it is surrounded by beautiful views.
- Linnéparken: named after the famous botanist Carl Linnaeus, this is a must see for gardeners and nature lovers.
- Swedish Glass Museum: famous for its glass, the museum holds some elaborate pieces and glass making demonstrations.
For more inspiration on where to eat, visit and stay in Vaxjo, our travel guide has all the answers you need!
What’s the best way to get around Vaxjo?
The size of Vaxjo makes it very easy to get virtually anywhere within the town on foot. Head for Storgatan, the city centre. The rest of the city can be easily reached by bicycle or bus. Länstrafiken operates a regular and reliable city bus service.
What’s the weather in Vaxjo?
If you’re after warm weather, the best month to visit Vaxjo is July, with average temperatures of 16°C (61°F). The city’s sunniest days are to be found in June. Don’t forget to pack your winter woollies if you’re travelling in January when temperatures can dip as low as -1°C (30°F)!