Larnaka (LCA) to Barcelona (BCN)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Barcelona, serving Barcelona-El Prat Airport (BCN). Serving over 150 destinations worldwide, and over 500 destinations with our partner network; sit back and let us take you where you need to go!
Top Barcelona attractions
- Basilica of the Sagrada Familia: a large Roman Catholic church in Barcelona, designed by Catalan architect Antoni Gaudí.
- Casa Batlló: a renowned building located in the centre of Barcelona, another of Antoni Gaudí’s masterpieces.
- Park Güell: a public park system composed of gardens and architectonic elements designed by Antoni Gaudi, located on Carmel Hill.
- Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya: the national museum of Catalan visual art, highlighting over 1.000 years of local culture.
- La Pedrera: a famous modernist building in Barcelona.
- Camp Nou: the home stadium of FC Barcelona since its completion in 1957. With a seating capacity of 99.354, it is the largest stadium in Spain.
To discover more of the best of Barcelona, take a look at our travel guide. We’ve put together insider tips on what you need to see and experience on your visit.
What’s the best way to get around Barcelona?
The Metro is a very convenient way to explore the city, with the frequent trains linking all of the attractions that Barcelona has to offer. Plus, the Metro runs day and night and offers reliable and affordable transportation. There are also over 1.000 buses that run throughout the city, so getting from A to B is very simple.
What’s the weather in Barcelona?
Barcelona experiences averages lows of 10°C (50°F) during January and February and highs of around 24°C (75°F) during the summer months of July to September. The average number of rainy days per month is five, but rainfall is fairly heavy, with October averaging 87 mm of rainfall over six days.