Thanks to our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Daytona Beach, serving Daytona Beach International Airport (DAB). Along with Daytona Beach, we proudly serve 500 destinations with our partner network; so sit back and let us take you where you need to go!
Top Daytona Beach attractions
- Daytona International Speedway: a 4-km race track in Daytona Beach and home of the Daytona 500, the most prestigious race in NASCAR.
- Daytona Beach Boardwalk: a spectacular boardwalk spanning the Atlantic coastline, featuring beachfront rides, games and concert venues in a carnival-like atmosphere.
- Richard Petty Driving Experience: a one-of-a-kind racing experience which allows participants to either ride-along, or drive in a NASCAR vehicle.
- MOAS - Museum of Arts and Sciences: a large museum home to over 300.000 artefacts from throughout history, recognised as being an affiliate of the Smithsonian.
- Living Legends of Auto Racing: a non-profit museum highlighting the pioneer days of automobile racing.
What’s the best way to get around Daytona Beach?
There are 20 bus lines that service Daytona Beach and fares start from just USD 1,25 for adults. There is also the A1A beachside tram that is the perfect option for moving from beach to hotel resort. The fare is the same as a bus ticket. Bus and tram services run frequently day and night, but to really explore all of Daytona Beach you may be best off hiring a car for your trip.
What’s the weather in Daytona Beach?
Daytona Beach tends to be warm, so if you’re wanting to soak up the rays on the beach, head to Florida between June and September for temperatures of almost 30°C (86°F). The chance of rain is relatively high all year round, but if you’re heading to Daytona Beach between November and January, rain is pretty much guaranteed at some point during your visit. Temperatures will still be pleasant at an average of 15°C (59°F), so pack a light jacket and an umbrella and you’ll be ready to go!