Larnaka (LCA) to Milwaukee (MKE)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Milwaukee, serving General Mitchell International Airport (MKE). Make the most of your intercontinental flight to Milwaukee with our top-of-the-range in-flight entertainment. The flight will feel more like a treat as you unwind with the latest blockbuster or catch up on your favourite TV show.
Top Milwaukee attractions
- Milwaukee Art Museum: one of the largest museums in America, with nearly 25.000 pieces of work.
- Miller Park: a baseball park that is home to the Milwaukee Brewers.
- Milwaukee Public Market: a large street market selling local goods.
- Historic Third Ward: the warehouse district, with its exciting array of restaurants and cultural offerings, is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Great Lakes Distillery: a vodka, whiskey, rum and gin distillery.
What’s the best way to get around Milwaukee?
Take the Milwaukee Trolley Loop. Designed with tourists and visitors in mind, this specially planned journey travels between tourist attractions and special events throughout the summer months. At other times of year, you can use the high-speed streetcar or any of the 125 bus routes that run through the city.
What’s the weather in Milwaukee?
Milwaukee experiences extreme temperatures throughout the year. You can head to Milwaukee in June or July to enjoy highs of 23°C (73°F), or you can wrap up warm for the cold snap and enjoy a snow day or two with temperatures of -5°C (24°F) during the winter months!
*All amounts are in EUR. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable (credit card surcharge may apply).