Larnaka (LCA) to Pointe-à-Pitre (PTP)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Pointe-à-Pitre, serving Pointe-à-Pitre International Airport (PTP). If you need any assistance with your booking, our customer care team are available to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Just connect with us on Twitter, Facebook or WhatsApp. Customer care is at the very centre of everything we do.
Top Pointe-à-Pitre attractions
- Memorial ACTe: a museum specialising in Caribbean and African slavery atrocities.
- Bel'Mangrov: a water sports facility.
- Église Saint-Pierre-et-Saint-Paul: a gated structure nicknamed the “iron cathedral”.
- Golf Municipal Saint-François: an open golf course.
- Anse Maurice: a beach within the alcove of a cliff.
Dreaming of a Central American getaway? Pointe-à-Pitre could be the perfect destination for you!
What’s the best way to get around Pointe-à-Pitre?
Hire a car or motorbike to explore Pointe-à-Pitre. This is probably the most efficient, reliable and cost-effective method of transport. If you are not in a rush and wish to blend in with the locals, you can also catch public busses. Your other option is taxis, which can end up being very costly!
What’s the weather in Pointe-à-Pitre?
It’s always hot in Pointe-à-Pitre, so you can leave your woolly jumpers at home! It can be very rainy, however, especially between April and December - the official “wet” season. If you want to enjoy Guadeloupe without the rainfall, head to Pointe-à-Pitre in February when the chance of rain is lowest.