Prague (PRG) to Brussels (BRU)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines always offer convenient flights to Belgium, serving Brussels Airport (BRU). As one of the most punctual airlines in the world, we take timekeeping seriously. If you fly with us, you can rest assured we’ll get you to your destination on time.
Things to do in Belgium
- Grand Place: a historic palace in the centre of Brussels surrounded by gardens.
- Historic Centre of Bruges: take in this stunning city and enjoy cobbled streets, chocolate shops and a seasonal Christmas market.
- Menin Gate Memorial: located in Ypres, this moving memorial holds a daily ceremony remembering those who lost their lives during World War I.
- Central Station: an architecturally stunning building that now serves as Antwerp’s train station.
- Ghent City Centre: enjoy a guided boat tour of the city, learning about what Ghent has to offer.
Belgium has so much to see and do, that you wouldn’t want to miss out on anything! Check out our travel guide for recommendations of places to eat, where to stay and what to do during your time there.
Why travel to Belgium with us?
We understand that no one likes waking up at the crack of dawn for a flight or waiting around for hours at the airport. That’s why we provide reasonable, convenient flight schedules across all the destinations we serve. Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 via Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp and Twitter with any questions or changes to your flight!
*All amounts are in CZK. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable.