Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Indianapolis, serving Indianapolis International Airport (IND). On our intercontinental flights, you get one free checked bag, so you’ll have plenty of space for your souvenirs!
Top Indianapolis attractions
- Eiteljorg Museum of American Indian and Western Art: a museum which offers one of the most extensive collections of American Indian artwork in the world.
- Children's Museum of Indianapolis: the world's largest children's museum, offering various exhibits designed to promote learning in a fun and interactive way.
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway: the home of the Indianapolis 500 race, and former racecourse of United States Grand Prix.
- Indianapolis Museum of Art: an encyclopaedic art museum with historic mansion on site.
- Indianapolis Zoo: a 64-acre public zoo featuring the world’s largest dogfish petting pool.
What’s the best way to get around Indianapolis?
Indianapolis has several major interstates, highways and state roads, however getting a taxi can be a bit tricky since there's always someone else ready to catch it first. The public transport offered by IndyGo is very clean and efficient but it suffers frequent delays due to traffic and can be confusing for people new to the city. The red and green lines will get you to the most popular landmarks, hotels, restaurants, shopping places and nightclubs. The fares are affordable, costing USD 1,75 for a single ride, and USD 4 for a day pass.
What’s the weather in Indianapolis?
Overall, the weather is unpredictable during spring and autumn, and it can get quite humid. In July, the temperature can reach up to 30°C (85°F). While the temperature plummets to -20°C (-4°F) in January.
*All amounts are in CZK. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable.