Together with our global network, we at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Liberia, serving Monrovia – Roberts International Airport (ROB). We care about providing a good service to our customers, so we offer around-the-clock help and multilingual support. Contact us via Facebook, Twitter, Messenger or WhatsApp and we’ll do whatever we can to help you out!
Things to do in Liberia
- Centennial Pavilion: a monument in Monrovia where presidents of the country are sworn in.
- Liberian National Museum: a collection of ethnic and historical artwork.
- Lake Piso: a beautiful tidal lagoon in Robertsport.
- Providence Island: a historical landmark where freed African slaves were released.
- Cece Beach: a strip of beach with clear seas, white sand and palm trees.
Why travel to Liberia with us?
We understand that no-one likes waking up at the crack of dawn for a flight or waiting around for hours at the airport. That’s why we provide reasonable, convenient flight schedules across all the destinations we serve.
*All amounts are in CZK. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable.