Prague (PRG) to Dammam (DMM)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Saudi Arabia, serving Jeddah King Khalid International Airport (RUH), Riyadh King Abdulaziz International Airport (JED) and Dammam/Dhahran King Fahd International Airport (DMM). We have convenient flight times so you’ll arrive for your Arabian adventure at a time that suits you. Book your flight to Saudi Arabia with us today!
Things to do in Saudi Arabia
- Jabal Al-Noor (Mountain of Light): this mountain is a holy place outside Mecca which offers panoramic views of the city.
- Red Sea Mall: one of the biggest shopping centres in Jeddah; there is literally something for everyone.
- Qasr al-Farid (The Lonely Castle): built in the first century A.D., this castle stands alone in the middle of the desert.
- Marjan Island: this island is just outside Dammam and offers picturesque tranquillity outside the busy city.
- Masmak Fort: located in Riyadh, this historic fortress was built of clay and mud-brick in 1865.
- Masjid an-Nabi: a sacred and religious site located in Medina.
- Grand Mosque: visit and see the grandeur of this mosque in the centre of Mecca
- Safa to Marwa: take in the beautiful architecture in this 3 km walk in Mecca.
- Black Stone: a very holy stone believed to be from heaven.
- Quba Mosque: traditional white Mosque located in Medina.
There is so much to see and do in Saudi Arabia, it’s worth exploring further afield. Why not see what else is in store with our travel guide? It’ll give you all the information you need for your Saudi Arabian adventure.
Why travel to Saudi Arabia with us?
Our in-flight entertainment will keep you occupied on your intercontinental flight, so you just need to sit back and relax. We’ll take it from here. Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 via Facebook, Twitter, Messenger or WhatsApp with any questions about your flight!
*All amounts are in CZK. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable.