Together with our global network, as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines we offer the most convenient flights to Seoul, serving Incheon International Airport (ICN) and Gimpo International Airport (GMP). On KLM operated flights to Korea you won’t even have to wait to land in Korea to start tasting delicious Korean cuisine. You can enjoy Korean meals during the flight and savour Korean noodles and snacks in between.
Top Seoul attractions
- Gyeongbok Palace: once the main royal palace of the Joseon dynasty.
- Bukchon Village: a traditional Korean village with largest cluster of privately owned, traditional, wooden homes.
- Bugaksan: one of Seoul’s best mountains to climb; with a 342-metre ascent, it ends with a panoramic view of the capital.
- Namdaemun Market: large traditional market where you can pick up inexpensive clothing, housewares, fabrics and much more.
- War Memorial of Korea: built to commemorate victims of past wars and serve as a history museum.
Take your first foray into Korean culture with our travel guide before or after you book your cheap flight to Seoul. We bring you insider information on the soul of Seoul.
What’s the best way to get around Seoul?
An extensive subway system covers the city. The metro can take you wherever you need to go. Refer to the many maps to help find your way. We suggest you buy a pass, rather than single tickets, for a more affordable way to get around.
What’s the weather in Seoul?
You can expect warm, humid summers with temperatures as high as 35°C (95°F), so be sure to pack your sun scream. During the winter months, temperatures can drop to -20°C (-4°F), though bitterly cold days are rare.
*All amounts are in CZK. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable.