Prague (PRG) to Singapore (SIN)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Singapore city, serving Singapore Changi Airport (SIN). Our favourable arrival and departure times makes holiday planning much more convenient for your schedule. This means you can squeeze the most time out of your trip, instead of spending it waiting around in an airport.
KLM Destinations: Singapore
Top Singapore attractions
- Singapore Flyer: at 165 metres high, the world’s largest observation wheel offers an unbelievable view.
- Gardens by the Bay: a futuristic-looking nature park that spans 1 square km and becomes illuminated at night.
- Chinatown: filled with food vendors and temples, it is a cultural icon of Singapore.
- Sentosa Island: a manmade island with beaches and theme parks for a relaxing getaway.
- Orchard Road: the country’s most famous shopping street features shopping malls, cinemas and karaoke.
To see all the beauty the Lion City has to offer, take a long peek at our travel guide. We outline hotspots and must-sees so you can focus on enjoying your holiday, rather than worrying about your itinerary.
What’s the best way to get around Singapore?
Singapore city has an organised and comfortable public transit system. The Mass Rapid Transit subway system offers quick transport all over. If you plan on using the subway a lot, consider buying an EZ-Link card. Alternatively, you can hop on a bus, flag down a taxi, or experience one of Singapore’s 250 remaining trishaws.
What’s the weather in Singapore?
Located right above the equator, Singapore is hot all year round. On average, temperatures stay just below 30°C (86°F) during December and January and above 30°C (86°F) for the remainder of the year, so you won’t find much of an escape from the heat. There are no distinct dry and wet seasons, but it does tend to rain more during December and January.