Prague (PRG) to Colombo (CMB)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Bandaranaike International Airport (CMB), Colombo in Sri Lanka. Time will fly on your intercontinental flight, as we have in-flight entertainment to keep you occupied.
Things to do in Sri Lanka
- Golden Temple of Dambulla: this is a UNESCO World Heritage Site which has been a sacred place of pilgrimage for 22 centuries.
- Barefoot: pick up some ethically sourced souvenirs or grab a bite to eat in this city centre haven.
- World’s End: spend 2-3 hours hiking to the end of the world to marvel at its beauty.
- Ceylon Tea Museum: learn all about the manufacture and production of tea over time.
- Whale watching: take a tour out on the ocean to spot some whales and dolphins living free.
- Pidurangala Rock: take a hike to overlook to beautiful scenery Sigiriya has to offer.
- Citadel of Sigiriya - Lion Rock: ancient ruins in the city of Sigiriya.
- Little Adam's Peak: flower gardens and a tea plantation line the way to the top of Little Adam’s Peak in Ella.
- Lipton’s Seat: historic site in the city of Haputale.
- Ella Rock: rock formations featuring a stunning waterfall in Ella.
Sri Lanka is a small island in the Indian Ocean and its ancient capital dates back more than 2 millennia. There is so much to do in Sri Lanka, you’ll want to come back before you’ve left! Visit our travel guide for more on what to do in Sri Lanka!
Why travel to Sri Lanka with us?
Join our Flying Blue Programme for free to earn miles as you fly. Then exchange them for a seat upgrade if you want that extra bit of leg room.
Airfare on intercontinental flights to Sri Lanka includes one piece of check-in baggage. Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 via Facebook, Twitter, Messenger or WhatsApp with any questions about your flight!
*All amounts are in CZK. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable.