Top flight deals to Zanzibar (ZNZ)*
As KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, we offer flights to Zanzibar, serving Abeid Amani Karume International Airport (ZNZ) at the most convenient departure and arrival times together with our global partners. Your flight will be over before you know it, with your personal entertainment set on intercontinental flights. Enjoy over 1.000 hours of free films, games and music and indulge on our selection of snacks or a tasty dinner and drinks.
Why not make your trip even more comfortable by upgrading to our Economy Comfort seats? With the extra legroom, you can lay back and enjoy the beautiful sights as we fly over the pristine waters surrounding the African East Coast.
Top Zanzibar attractions
- Nakupenda Beach: a pristine public beach located near Zanzibar, famous for its stunning white sandy beaches, crystal clear water, and breath-taking scenery.
- Prison Island: a small island originally used as a prison for rebellious slaves in 1860s, nowadays popular amongst tourists for its endangered Aldabra giant tortoises which were originally a gift from the British governor of the Seychelles.
- Forodhani Park: a small park situated in the historical city of Stone Town hosting beautiful gardens, and a popular food street market in the main square.
- Tangawizi Spice Farm: a community farm that offers visitors the opportunity to see, smell and pick their own naturally grown, fresh spices.
- Hamamni Persian Baths: a historic public bath house built in 1888 by Shirazi architects, now primarily used as a museum for visitors.
To really make your trip to Zanzibar the holiday of a lifetime, take a look at our travel guide. We’ve compiled all of the best information on local hot spots, restaurants and activities to make your trip really special.
What’s the best way to get around Zanzibar?
As Zanzibar is a remote island resort, there aren’t any public transport links. You can either explore on foot and in taxis, or you can hire a car for the duration of your stay. Taxis are very affordable, and you can share the ride with other travellers or locals to make the ride even cheaper.
What’s the weather in Zanzibar?
Zanzibar is hot all year, so no matter when you visit, you can expect to top up your tan. The only weather factor you will need to bear in mind when planning your trip is rainfall. April, November and December are the wettest months and it can rain 19 days out of the month! To avoid the rain, travel in February or between June and August. This way, you can enjoy the sun completely.
*All amounts are in CZK. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable.