Munich (MUC) to Buenos Aires (BUE)
Frankfurt (FRA) to Buenos Aires (BUE)
Stuttgart (STR) to Buenos Aires (BUE)
Dusseldorf (DUS) to Buenos Aires (BUE)
Nuremberg (NUE) to Buenos Aires (BUE)
Bremen (BRE) to Buenos Aires (BUE)
Hamburg (HAM) to Buenos Aires (BUE)
Hanover (HAJ) to Buenos Aires (BUE)
Dresden (DRS) to Buenos Aires (BUE)
Hamburg (HAM) to Cordoba (COR)
Berlin (BER) to Buenos Aires (BUE)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines always offer flights to Argentina at convenient hours. Our network includes flights all several airports in Argentina, including Buenos Aires – Ministro Pistarini International Airport (EZE). Why not join our Flying Blue Programme to begin earning Miles on your flight to Argentina? They can be redeemed for upgrades, hotel discounts and many more great benefits!
Things to do in Argentina
- Garganta del Diablo: spectacular natural falls located in Puerto Iguazú.
- Los Glaciares National Park: take a short boat ride to view one of the most amazing natural wonders of the world in the city of El Calafate.
- Teatro Colón: take a guided tour of this beautiful opera house in Buenos Aires.
- Iguazu Falls: set within Iguazú National Park, the grandeur of these waterfalls will take your breath away.
- Recoleta: central to Buenos Aires, this upmarket part of town has many things to offer including cafes, restaurants and a famous cemetery.
Ready to book your holiday to Argentina? Take a look at our travel guide to make sure that you see all of the best that Argentina has to offer; we’ve done the research so you don’t have to!
Why travel to Argentina with us?
We offer impeccable levels of customer care and punctual flights, meaning
*All amounts are in EUR. Taxes and surcharges included. A payment surcharge may apply. For travel wholly within Europe, to North America, to South America (except Paramaribo) and to the Caribbean no free check-in baggage is included. For other intercontinental travel, at least 1 piece of check-in baggage included, free of charge. View all baggage details.