Berlin (BER) to Athens (ATH)
Frankfurt (FRA) to Athens (ATH)
Dusseldorf (DUS) to Athens (ATH)
Munich (MUC) to Athens (ATH)
Hanover (HAJ) to Athens (ATH)
Nuremberg (NUE) to Athens (ATH)
Bremen (BRE) to Athens (ATH)
Stuttgart (STR) to Athens (ATH)
Hamburg (HAM) to Athens (ATH)
Dresden (DRS) to Athens (ATH)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Athens, serving Athens International Airport. We have been recognized for our punctuality several times, and we intend to keep it this way. Let us take you where you need to go and book your next flight to Athens with us to make the most out of your holiday or weekend getaway!
Top Athens attractions
- Parthenon: a former temple, on the Acropolis, dedicated to the goddess Athena, whom the people of Athens considered their patron.
- Tomb of the Unknown Soldier: a war memorial dedicated to the Greek soldiers killed during war.
- Open Air Cinema THISION: an outdoor cinema in Athens.
- Kotzia Square: a neoclassical square in central Athens, which features several prominent buildings, such as the City Hall of the Municipality of Athens and the National Bank of Greece Cultural Centre.
- Metamatic -Taf: a famous courtyard artist bar in Athens.
To ensure you get the very best out of your trip to Athens, we have put together a helpful travel guide with details on the best places to eat, stay, and visit.
What’s the best way to get around Athens?
The many public transport options make travelling in and around Athens a breeze. First, for less than a couple of euros, you can get on one of five tram lines that run from the city centre to neighbouring towns and along the coast. You could also take the bus, but keep in mind it’s a little slower than the tram. Several underground train links are available as well; however, it sometimes does get hot and crowded. Finally, if all else fails, the abundance of taxis rounds out the transportation options.
What’s the weather in Athens?
Athens is a popular destination between May and October when the average temperature rarely falls lower than 20°C (68°F), the hottest months being July and August when temperatures average almost 30°C (86°F). You’ll find that Athens can be pleasant to visit at any time of the year, but in winter, temperatures average about 10°C (50°F) and chances of rainfall increases.
*All amounts are in EUR. Taxes and surcharges included. No booking fee (credit card surcharge may apply). For travel wholly within Europe and to Canada and the USA no free check-in baggage is included. For intercontinental travel, at least 1 piece of check-in baggage included. View all baggage details.